So when the Levi figures went up for pre-order online, I snagged two in the hype, only to discover a friend decided to order one as a gift for me, and that another one is planning on getting the cleaning variant when it comes out. I really don’t need four of them, so I’m giving one figure and some other stuff away!!
YOU WILL WIN:
- Levi BRAVE-ACT 1/8 Scale figure by Sentinel, PRE-ORDER ITEM (released January 2014)
- Green Survey Corps hoodie (Size L, fitted for people who are around 165-173cm tall. Will be slightly baggy on shorter people which is super qt (✿◠‿◠)ノ♡)
- White Survey Corps headphones
- Ends noon on Friday, 10th January, 2014 MELBOURNE TIME (GMT +10) Please keep the time difference in mind!
- Like for one entry, reblog ONLY ONCE for one entry (you get two entries, multiple reblogs do not count)
- Followers will get one extra entry (three total entries, not mandatory to win. Please don’t feel obligated, but followers get a lil thanks and extra appreciation u feel me?)
- No giveaway blogs (I will check!!)
- Winner will be determined by a random number generator
- In the event that you do win, you must respond to my message within 24 hours, or another winner will be chosen, so keep your ask open!!
- Items will be shipped WHEN I RECEIVE THE FIGURE (probably not until late-Jan to early-Feb)
Feel free to delete the wall of text, but leave a link to the GIVEAWAY DETAILS
(Source: hemsworths, via oozma-kappas)
I don’t use my tablets anymore, so, giveaway time! Both of the tablets are used, but they are in very good condition. Let’s jump right in.
- Wacom Bamboo pen & touch
- Monoprice 10X6.25 Inches Graphic Drawing Tablet
1ST prize winner will choose which tablet they want and the 2nd prize winner receives the other one.
- you don’t have to follow me
- you can reblog up to 5 times
- likes count
- giveaway will end 26th of January
Winner will be picked by a random number generator.
(Source: ladyofkobol, via oozma-kappas)
postapocalyptik replied to your photo: It looks like this now….UGH. I’ve tried…
convert all your songs in iTunes to 80kbps 44khz and Tadah u save a shitload of space and have lossless sound quality on your music. I got like 1000 songs and it only adds up to 1gb. :)
Wouldn’t that take forever?? Do i have to do it individually for each song?
When you plug in your phone, there’s an option on the info tab near the bottom that says “Convert higher bit rate songs to X kbps” I think 128 is the lowest. Most music is already 44.1kHz or lower but I must warn you, 80kbps is extremely low and is in fact very lossy in sound quality…
I don’t know if this is helpful seeing as its a month old…